Im Rahmen unserer weiteren Expansion suchen wir für die Betreuung unserer globalen MRO Kontrakte
lokale Key Account Manager für Belgien, Finnland und Frankreich.
In working for our company, you will be representing one of Europe's largest wholesalers of industrial valves. Our customers include leaders in the plant and mechanical engineering, chemical and petrochemical industries. We are handling major MRO agreements for leading global players.
Your duties will focus mainly on handling our MRO agreements at the local market. In performing your specific sales activities, you will contribute to the continual expansion of our business.
You will be responsible for preparing quotes, conducting negotiations to the stage where an order is placed and be responsible for the entire project.
As a competent contact, you will offer our customers "full service" from a single source. As a sales employee, you will report directly to our sales manager and/or executive director.
- preferably a technical or business degree
- job experience in a similar position, preferably in the valve industry
- Experience in handling MRO agreements / key accounts are welcome
- good customer acquisition skills
- capable of working independently and success-oriented
- native speaker of the country
- very good written and spoken English
- good computing skills
- technical knowledge
- prepared to travel
- Providing an own homeoffice /working place is crucial
- a range of varied and responsible duties
- your duties offer all necessary freedom of action and creativity and the opportunity to succeed
- our company is characterised by an open corporate culture, flexibility and flat hierarchies in which you will be encouraged to contribute and implement your own ideas
- along with the advantages of a flexible, top-performing company, you can expect attractive conditions of employment commensurate with the position.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application with all supporting documentation to: